Friday, June 29, 2007

Jessica Westbrook says "Actions of NewCRNC not appreciated" (Sunday, June 24, 2007)



It has come to my attention that after I informed the New CRNC of my intent to support John Burris for Southern Caucus Chairman members of the New CRNC have been contacting delegates in my state without my knowledge. They have overstepped their bounds. This is a clear abuse of power by the New CRNC. I would like to know how Kristy Cottrell received contact information for my delegates. That information is known only to the CRNC office. There is a clear coordination that should not exist. Interfering with the matters of my state and issues that have already been voted upon is not a constructive way to build a New CRNC.

I hope this finds all of you well.

Thank you!
Jessica Westbrook
Chair, Mississippi Federation of College Republicans